The S.W.G. Podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The S.W.G. Podcast

Gaming chitchat, grumpy ranting and generally mixing it up!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Call of Duty: Not a game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
David

David

Call of Duty: Not a game Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Not a game   Call of Duty: Not a game Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:17 am

Back to top Go down
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Not a game   Call of Duty: Not a game Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:49 am

Proof if proof was needed, I'd say! Incredible. pale

*ADDED* and what was the deal with the stab at console gamers? Think this guy has the right idea for wrong reasons. PC games are dead man, get over yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Big_Jim
David

David

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Not a game   Call of Duty: Not a game Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 am

Big_Jim wrote:
Proof if proof was needed, I'd say! Incredible. pale

*ADDED* and what was the deal with the stab at console gamers? Think this guy has the right idea for wrong reasons. PC games are dead man, get over yourself!

Yeah its a almost universally held belief my PC gamers that somehow PC gaming is more *hardcore*. While possibly there are specific bits of it that are, overall PC gaming on average is far more casual. From Mums playing solitaire or farmville to WoW and the Sims, you also have the fairly big fact that the ungame Call of Duty started on PC and it wasn't developed with a console as the lead platform until CoD 3 at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
AndyPower9000

AndyPower9000

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Not a game   Call of Duty: Not a game Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:49 am

Please! Somebody stop this outrage! CoD isnt a game! The definition of the word CoD is actually... Sad piece of turd for people who have no god damn life!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/AndyPower9000
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Not a game   Call of Duty: Not a game Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:55 am

AndyPower9000 wrote:
Please! Somebody stop this outrage! CoD isnt a game! The definition of the word CoD is actually... Sad piece of turd for people who have no god damn life!!!!

Actually the definition is;

Cod — n , pl cod , cods
1. any of the gadoid food fishes of the genus Gadus, esp G. morhua (or G. callarias ), which occurs in the North Atlantic and has a long body with three rounded dorsal fins: family Gadidae They are also a source of cod-liver oil
2. See gadid any other fish of the family Gadidae
3. ( Austral ) any of various unrelated Australian fish, such as the Murray cod

Which i think basically means that everything about this game smells fishy.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Big_Jim
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Not a game   Call of Duty: Not a game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Not a game
Page 1 of 1