The S.W.G. Podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The S.W.G. Podcast

Gaming chitchat, grumpy ranting and generally mixing it up!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does this make me cool???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

Does this make me cool??? Empty
PostSubject: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:02 am

Today, I have listened to 3 SWG Podcasts for Mass Effect, EDF & GTA4 (currently listening to Portal)..

You decide.....
Back to top Go down
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:20 am

Leroy wrote:
Today, I have listened to 3 SWG Podcasts for Mass Effect, EDF & GTA4 (currently listening to Portal)..

You decide.....
That makes you well cool!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Big_Jim
David

David

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 am

Did Richard have hissy fit in any?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 am

David wrote:

A bit when listing good points at the begining of GTA4, he's not even in EDF or Portal.
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am

Leroy wrote:
David wrote:

A bit when listing good points at the begining of GTA4, he's not even in EDF or Portal.

Well listen to the ghost of Christmas future episodes to witness Richard amazing powers of prophesy.
Back to top Go down
LeeTSanders

LeeTSanders

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:30 am

Love the episode where he deleted his audiofile, so you here dave and James chat, then silence, then James and Dave disagreeing. best episode ever!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/LittleLee
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 am

David wrote:
Leroy wrote:
David wrote:

Well listen to the ghost of Christmas future episodes to witness Richard amazing powers of prophesy.

I am truly envious of your ability to lift popular theory from rllmuk.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:19 am

Richard wrote:
I am truly envious of your ability to lift popular theory from rllmuk.
lol!
Back to top Go down
David

David

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:42 am

LeeTSanders wrote:
Love the episode where he deleted his audiofile, so you here dave and James chat, then silence, then James and Dave disagreeing. best episode ever!

This never actually happened. I wasn't editing then so I just lied and said it was deleted because the show was incredibly poor. David pulled the same stunt fairly recently, though likewise I'd have never put that particular episode out anyway so he didn't need to.

You'll get to to this with all future shows that fall well below my already low standards. I'm sure you'll love listening to David James wank off about how much they love autistic games to one another with long periods of silence imbetween because that shit ain't ever getting released.
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:50 am

Though one of the tweedles has usually fucked up and managed to get a massive echo on their audio because of their ghetto microphones so you can usually hear everything I say anyway.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:48 am

Sounds like someone forgot to buy some tampons...
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:54 am

Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 am

Everything I have posted in this thread is 100% accurate, you two are just butthurt by that fact.
Back to top Go down
LeeTSanders

LeeTSanders

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:59 am

Why not ask for more money or a better contract?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/LittleLee
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Richard wrote:
Everything I have posted in this thread is 100% accurate, you two are just butthurt by that fact.
Yep, all 100% accurate, including...

LeeTSanders wrote:
Love the episode where Richard deleted his audiofile... Best episode ever!
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Everything I have posted.

I didn't delete that audiofile till very recently. The show could have been completed.
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

LeeTSanders wrote:
Why not ask for more money or a better contract?

I'd have settled for switching to a fortnightly format so we didn't need to do episodes on ideas we've scraped out of a dirty barrel. Maybe then we'd still have episodes being produced instead of a 2 month hiatus to play Heavy Rain.

JUST SAYIN' IS ALL.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Don't worry, i found this for you... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remember, sometimes the e-mail could be in your spam folder...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Quote :
Richard - "I can remember Lee playing Warioware for the entire time he was supposed to be working, a good 8 hours!"

Listening to Decade Retrospective

Did I really do that? I remember playing and finishing the GBA release of Super Mario World within 20 minutes of it coming in the store.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:26 am

When are the trio reuniting for another podcast?
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 am

The Stone Roses have sparked a lot of rumours and wishful thinking amongst the fans of other epoch defining groups reforming.

All I can say is 'No Comment'.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 am

Leroy wrote:
When are the trio reuniting for another podcast?

"Podcasts will be back sooner than you think."

Is the official statement from, well, me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this make me cool???   Does this make me cool??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this make me cool???
Page 1 of 1