The S.W.G. Podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The S.W.G. Podcast

Gaming chitchat, grumpy ranting and generally mixing it up!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dark Knight Rises

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeTSanders

LeeTSanders

The Dark Knight Rises Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:48 am

Watch it while its still up. Subtitles appear futher in so stick with it past the first moment
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/LittleLee
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:08 am

so is this actually part of the film, or a "prologue" as it says?
Looks like typical Nolan to me... stylish crime with a touch of sci-f. Problem is, he's also pretty good at making dull dialogue, pointless moral preaching and films that rely on set pieces to carry the film, instead of characters and story.

I also find he/his films are painfully self-aware. I can't even sit through Inception without hearing the movies little voice at the back of my mind, it just keeps repeating "Don't even try to understand me fat boy, just sit there and feel small and pathetic while I blow your mind with my movie-ness!"

The little voice of Chris Nolan PISSES ME OFF. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Big_Jim
Richard

Richard

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Chris is fine, it's his hack brother that ruins everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight Rises   The Dark Knight Rises Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises
Page 1 of 1