The S.W.G. Podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The S.W.G. Podcast

Gaming chitchat, grumpy ranting and generally mixing it up!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Download Festival!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

Download Festival! Empty
PostSubject: Download Festival!   Download Festival! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:14 pm

Are any of you guys going this year, I plan to just need a word with the boss to okay it as she's been on holiday for the last 3 weeks!
Back to top Go down
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

Download Festival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Festival!   Download Festival! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:30 am

Download Festival! Poster-800-no-header
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Big_Jim
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

Download Festival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Festival!   Download Festival! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:37 am

Well I went last year and was totally up for going this year too... but I'm a little underwhelmed by the line up to be honest.
Might give Sonisphere a go this year instead, tempted by KISS and Queen as headliners. I will be at Reading this year too, for my 12 festival on the bounce... seasoned pro bounce
Back to top Go down
Richard

Richard

Download Festival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Festival!   Download Festival! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 am

I have no intention of going but Black Sabbath will be the original line up which would at least be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

Download Festival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Festival!   Download Festival! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am

Richard wrote:
I have no intention of going but Black Sabbath will be the original line up which would at least be interesting.

You're right mate, that is actually the single most tempting thing about the whole festival!
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

Download Festival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Festival!   Download Festival! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 am

Big_Jim wrote:
Richard wrote:

You're right mate, that is actually the single most tempting thing about the whole festival!

For me, the most interesting thing is Fozzy, Jericho is such a great front man and the two times I've seen them before, they were awesome! Kiss are the only act I'm interested in seeing at Sonsphere, I went last year and loved it though, Sopnisphere is an awesome event and they ensure the 2 main stages don't clash either which is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

Download Festival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Festival!   Download Festival! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:45 am

Big_Jim wrote:
Well I went last year and was totally up for going this year too... but I'm a little underwhelmed by the line up to be honest.
Might give Sonisphere a go this year instead, tempted by KISS and Queen as headliners. I will be at Reading this year too, for my 12 festival on the bounce... seasoned pro bounce

Looks like Sonisphere will be cancelled for some reason dude.... Get a Download ticket while you can :p
Back to top Go down
Big_Jim

Big_Jim

Download Festival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Festival!   Download Festival! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 am

Leroy wrote:
Big_Jim wrote:

Looks like Sonisphere will be cancelled for some reason dude.... Get a Download ticket while you can :p

This is a good point, I also heard that sonisphere is getting cancelled. Didn't buy a ticket yet but oh well... at least I'll be going to Reading... will give Download another look too.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

Download Festival! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Download Festival!   Download Festival! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Maybe this can persuade you...

Mainly though, I'm looking forward to seeing Fozzy (again)!
Back to top Go down

Download Festival!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The S.W.G. Podcast :: Off Topic-
Jump to: