The S.W.G. Podcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The S.W.G. Podcast

Gaming chitchat, grumpy ranting and generally mixing it up!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyond Good & Evil

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeTSanders

LeeTSanders

Beyond Good & Evil Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Good & Evil   Beyond Good & Evil Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Just listened to the episode. I had played a bit of it, probably in Game On or via demo, so thought I would check the podcast out. Got some good scores so thought I would promote it as its coming to Xbox Live in the next month or so.

I'll definatley pick it up.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/LittleLee
AndyPower9000

AndyPower9000

Beyond Good & Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil   Beyond Good & Evil Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:43 am

This game is brilliant!

That's all I have to say about that!

Try it. Its good!

What do you mean by coming to Xbox live?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/AndyPower9000
LeeTSanders

LeeTSanders

Beyond Good & Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil   Beyond Good & Evil Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Its coming to Arcade

Quote :
CES 2011 may be about showing off the latest electronic gadgets and accessories, but Microsoft is using the convention to get people psyched up about a party. The Xbox Live Arcade House Party is going to be back on February 16, 2011, and Microsoft announced the five games that are going to be showing up on the Xbox 360, starting next month. So if you enjoyed the first House Party event last year, start preparing for the next one next month.

Five highly anticipated releases will be part of the House Party, so you better be prepared. Odds are, you’ll want at least half of them. Here’s the full list, in alphabetical order.

* Bejeweled Blitz Live: PopCap is bringing a version of Bejeweled that will include Classic and Twist modes, online leaderboards and 16 player online multiplayer. It sounds like it will be more competitive than casual.
* Beyond Good & Evil: Ubisoft is releasing an HD version of the action packed adventure game where you help a reporter in the year 2435 find out the truth about a corrupt government.
* Full House Poker: No, this isn’t starring the cast from Full House. (Who’d play that?) It’s a poker game from Microsoft for the Xbox 360 and Windows Phone 7. There are two player games, or 30 player tournaments. The Windows Phone 7 game complements the Xbox 360 version, allowing you to make money to use in the XBLA game.
* Hard Corps Uprising: Konami wants layers to run and gun as Bahamut the soldier. If you love Contra, and in particular Contra: Hard Corps, you may like this. It is the prequel to that game, after all.
* Torchlight: Runic Games’ dungeon-crawling PC game is going to be appearing on the Xbox 360 soon! It’s the same game you remember, only better since there’ll be new quests, equipment and controls. You’ll also get a new pet only found in the XBLA version and the ability to send items to friends who also own the game.

Xbox 360 owners will be able to start their parties with Hard Corps Uprising. It’ll be out on February 16, 2011, the day the Xbox Live Arcade House Party event begins. We don’t know the schedule for the other four games yet and, as you can see, the prices remain a mystery too. Still, it’s good to know some quality downloadable games are heading our way.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/LittleLee
AndyPower9000

AndyPower9000

Beyond Good & Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil   Beyond Good & Evil Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh cool. I think I'm gonna get that.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/AndyPower9000
Sponsored content

Beyond Good & Evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil   Beyond Good & Evil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond Good & Evil
Page 1 of 1